ENERPRO’S CORPORATE EXPERIENCE
The Company has expertise to act as Owner’s Engineers from the initial conceptual stage of the Project until its commissioning including identification of the project site, technical and financial feasibility studies, financial and tariff modeling, negotiation, development and finalization of security package agreements, preparation and submissions of applications for grant of Generation License and Tariff Petitions to the Regulator, its presentation and defense.
Enerpro has in depth experience as Owners/Sponsors guidance and coordination between various components of the project including:
- Preparation of detailed bankable feasibility studies.
- Selection of EPC and O&M Contractors.
- Development, negotiations and execution of all the required contracts for the Power Generation Projects
- Development of Financial Models for IPPs.
- Fuel Supply (Coal, Oil & Gas) Issues.
- Arranging debt for the project at attractive terms.
- Preparation of comprehensive Lender’s and Investor’s Memoranda.
- Environmental Impact Studies and its Mitigation.
- Project Management as Owner’s Engineer
- Site Supervision and Control